This video was recorded at the GEN-Europe Conference 2104 in ZEGG, near Berlin. In his talk, Thomas Hübl answers the following questions:
- How can we work in the world without burning out?
- Do we really need to love our enemy?
- How do we find the one essential task there is for us to do, facing so many problems in the world?
- How to pray in situations of crisis?
- What is the role of Europe currently in the world? What is the role GEN-Europe has to play in the global networks?
- How far do I project my own pain onto the world?
- How do I come to a place of deep acceptance of the world that enables me to draw my service to the world from the deepest place within myself?
- Do we need a critical mass of people in order to change the system?
- How to deal with a feeling of being overwhelmed when facing too many problems on a too large scale?